Have you served in the Australian Defense Force?
Do you suffer from a chronic disease?
Considered Exercise physiology services?
Benefits include management of:
- Falls prevention and balance
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Osteoporosis and Arthritis
- Mobility and flexibility
- Anxiety and depression
All sessions are performed under the supervision of a University qualified and ESSA accredited Exercise Physiologist, experienced working with ADF members. The gym is private and provides 1 on 1 sessions. Programs are prescribed for you and your individual needs.
- Entitled Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) clients may be referred for clinically necessary Exercise Physiology treatment by their general practitioner on a valid D904 referral form
- Gold card holders are entitled to clinically necessary treatment covered by DVA’s health care arrangements for all health conditions
- White card holders are entitled to clinically necessary treatment for an accepted disability.
Call: 07 3067 3104
Located: 1471 Steve Irwin way Beerwah 4519